Senior Software Engineer
Nanigans, Boston, MA
- Lead engineering team on projects implementing next generation ad design and reporting tools, focusing on sound, scalable architecture and UX.
- Built out UI components and core functionality with a strong emphasis on maintainable frameworks and unit testing for a quickly growing engineering department.
MocoSpace (JNJ Mobile), Boston, MA
- Solely responsible for designing and developing games' front-end framework optimized for mobile browsers, including a standardized method for dynamic page loading with progress bar feedback, solutions for mobile UI responsive interactivity, and wrappers for partially implemented HTML5 features, e.g. History, Storage and Network APIs.
Web Applications Developer
Forerun, Waltham, MA
- Spearheaded a move to integrate modern technological standards (jQuery/Ajax/PHP) and other various cross-browser support and layout design paradigms into the hospital Emergency Departments “dashboard” webapp.
- Worked closely with physician consultants designing UI and advanced functionality for dashboard modules with high visibility and traffic, e.g. Charting, Prescription Writing/Medical Reconciliation. These modules went on to be featured components of the product, resulting in increased interest from potential customers and additional sales.
- Tasked with single-handedly redesigning, implementing and maintaining the company website's front and back ends (LAMP).
Bose, Stow, MA
- Worked in the Automotive Systems Division, creating customized user interfaces, embedded macros, and developing supplemental functionality for the NX CAD system, in C, easing user conformity and adaptation to Bose business rules.
- Developed and maintained a data-sharing intranet for Bose engineers, customers, and vendors.
Clark University, Worcester, MA
- Received B.A. in Computer Science with Minors in Mathematics and Music Technology
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude and awarded Departmental High Honors
Software Engineering Intern
Intel, Hudson, MA
- For two summers and part-time during the school year, worked in the Handheld and Communication Group, responsible for developing major components of an automated validation system.
- Taught an in-house C programming course to the validation engineering team.